|1 x Weekly Class||R200.00|
|2 x Weekly Classes||R280.00|
|3 x Weekly Classes||R350.00|
|1 x Exam Class||R150.00|
|2 x Exam Classes||R230.00|
|3 x Exam Classes||R320.00|
|Hip Hop Crew or Jazz Repertoire Class||R200.00|
|Hip Hop Crew and Jazz Repertoire Class||R280.00|
5% discount on total fees:
– More than 3 classes
- Annual Registration FeeR100Once off fee to be paid at the beginning of the year
- External Workshops--Once off fee for workshops
- Annual Showcase & Competitions--Once off fee per event that is paid for at the time of competition or showcase
- External Assessment Fee--Once off fee paid for at the time of the event
|Day||Time||Studio 1||Time||Studio 2|
|Wednesday||17:00-17:45||Intro Exam/Tech Class Modern and Level 1||16:30-17:00||Grade 1 Tap Exam Class|
|17:45-18:30||Level 3 Exam/Tech Class Modern||17:00-17:45||Open Tap – Teens|
|18:30-19:15||Level 2 Exam/Tech Class Modern||17:45-18:30||Open Jazz Class Adults|
|18:30-19:15||Open Tap – Seniors & Adults|
|Saturday||09:00-09:45||Junior Open Jazz||09:00-09:30||Creative Dance Kidz|
|09:45-10:30||Jazz Open Class Level 1||09:45-10:30||Hip Hop Open Class Level 3|
|10:30-11:15||Jazz Open Class Level 2||10:30-11:15||Hip Hop Open Class Level 1|
|11:15-12:00||Jazz Open Class Level 3||11:15-12:00||Hip Hop Open Class Level 2|
|12:00-12:30||Grade 1 – Hip Hop Exam||12:00-13:00||Stretch & Strengthen Class|
|12:30-13:00||Grade 2 – Hip Hop Exam||13:00-13:45||Tap Open Class Juniors|
|13:00-13:30||Grade 3 – Hip Hop Exam||13:45-14:30||Rehearsal – TBC|
|13:30-14:15||Junior Hip Hop Crew||14:30-15:30||Rehearsal – TBC|
|14:15-15:00||Teen Hip Hop Crew|
|15:00-15:45||Senior Hip Hop Crew|
|Account Name||The Dance Project|
|Bank||First National Bank|
|Reference||Dancer’s Full Name AND the Month you are paying for|
Terms & Conditions
– A registration fee of R100 is payable at the start of every year or in the case of new members, payable when joining the Project.
– All fees strictly payable in advance no later than the 1st of every month.
– We urge you to arrange a debit order facility for the convenience of paying your monthly fee timeously (bank details above). Please no cash deposited into the bank, it carries a high charge and you will be billed for those charges.
– Only electronic transfers will be allowed. Either EFT or Debit order must please reflect dancer’s name as a reference and the month you are paying.
– The fee is strictly based on a monthly basis and not a sliding scale. Twelve months in total.
– Receipt of the fees received will be recorded and receipts available on request.
– The fee is strictly based on a monthly basis and NOT on a sliding scale, twelve months in total.
– Any additional costs which arise through the year e.g. Singing and Teacher training resource packs, Eisteddfod, Competition Fees, Show Costs, External Exam Entry Fees and any additional exam preparation and workshops are strictly payable in cash.
– Should there be a delay in payment, kindly contact us for payment arrangements immediately.
– Should your child decide to leave TDP then a full terms notice is required. Notice should be tendered in writing. Note that a term shall be considered as 3 full months and fess are due and payable irrespective whether your child attends class or not.