We so look forward to welcoming you to our team on Fridays. Be sure to join in on one of our Modern Dance Classes as well as the ever popular Hip Hop Classes. Be sure to register now!
|Fridays||13:30pm – 14:10pm||Intro to Dance – Hip Hop and Modern||Grade R & 1|
|14:15pm – 15:00pm||Modern Jazz Class||Grade 2, 3, 4|
|14:15pm – 15:15pm||Modern Jazz Class||Grade 5, 6, 7|
|15:15pm – 16:00pm||Hip Hop Class Level 1 & 2||Grade 2, 3, 4|
|16:00pm – 16:45pm||Hip Hop Class Level 3||Grade 5, 6, 7|
|Annual Registration Fee||R100.00 (once off)|
|2 x Open Classes||R280.00|
|1 x Open Class||R200.00|
R200 per person per month is to be paid at the beginning of the month.
You can either bring the money in cash in an envelope with your child’s name on it to classes on Friday or you can make an EFT with the reference WCOTT*SURNAME*
|Account Name||The Dance Project|
|Bank||First National Bank|
|Reference||Dancer’s Full Name and the Month you are paying for|
Send Us A Mail
Fees and payment methods:
- A registration fee of R100 is payable at the start of every year or in the case of new members, payable when joining the TDP Dance!.
- All fees strictly payable in advance no later than the 1st of every month
- NO CASH PAYMENTS WILL BE ALLOWED AND NO CASH DEPOSITED INTO THE BANK ACCOUNT– IT CARRIES A VERY HIGH CHARGE AND YOU WILL BE BILLED FOR THOSE CHARGES.
- Only Electronic transfers will be allowed. Either EFT OR DEBIT ORDER must please reflect dancer’s name as a reference AND THE MONTH you are paying.
- The fee is strictly based on a monthly basis and NOT on a sliding scale. TWELVE MONTHS IN TOTAL WITH JANUARY AND DECEMBER EACH BEING A HALF MONTH.
- Any additional costs which arise through the year e.g. singing and teacher training resource packs, eisteddfod/festivals/competition entry fees, show costs, external exam entry fees and any additional exam preparation and workshops will be added to your monthly invoice in advance.
- Should there be a delay in payment, kindly contact us for payment arrangements immediately.
- Should your child decide to leave TDP then a full terms notice is required. Notice should be tendered in writing.
Note that a term shall be considered as 3 full months and fees are due and payable irrespective whether your child attends class or not.